The Asus Zenfone 7 and the 7 Pro were recently launched globally with the interesting flip camera modules, latest Snapdragon 865 and 865+ SoCs and more. While the smartphone was launched with Android 10 on board; Asus is now looking for beta testers for the Zenfone 7 Android 11 beta update. Here’s the complete information:
Asus Zenfone 7 and 7 Pro Android 11 Beta Recruitment Begins
The recruitment period beings from September 23, 2020 and lasts till October 5, 2020 (CST time) and is available for ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) & ZenFone 7 Pro (ZS671KS). Intrested users can register for the beta update program from here.
[Requirements to participate in the Beta Test Program]
- Own a ZenFone 7 (ZS670KS) or ZenFone 7 Pro (ZS671KS).
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Should be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
- Didn’t unlock the device before.
[What will Beta Testers have?]
- Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Android 11 features
- Authorized to access the private board [Beta Testing]
Recall that the standard model runs the Snapdragon 865 SoC, and its cameras are devoid of an optical stabilization system. Asus ZenFone 7 Pro received an overclocked Snapdragon 865+ platform, as well as optical stabilization for the main camera and telephoto.
Gizchina News of the week
The smartphones have a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a Full HD+ resolution with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, 5000 mAh batteries with support for 30-watt charging, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 adapters and stereo speakers with an amplifier NXP TFA9874. The ASUS ZenFone 7 and ZenFone 7 Pro come in Pastel White and Aurora Black colours.
ASUS ZENFONE7 AND ZENFONE7 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED HDR 20:9 aspect ratio display, 110% DCI-P3. 105% NTSC colour gamut, 700 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- ZenFone 7 Pro – 3.1 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- ZenFone 7 – 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- ZenFone7 Pro – 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- ZenFone 7 – 6GB/ 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10 with ZenUI 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 4-axis OIS (only in 7 Pro). 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 4cm macro mode. 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, up to 12x digital zoom, 4-axis OIS (only in 7 Pro), 8k video at 30 fps, 4k at 60fps, 4k ultra-wide, slow-motion 4K at 120 fps, 1080p at 240fps
- USB Type-C Hi-Res audio, 5-magnet stereo speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifier, Triple microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology
- Side-mounted fingerprint recognition sensor
- Dimensions: 165.08×77.28×9.6mm; Weight: 230g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) with 30W fast charging, supports up to 30W QC4.0 / PD3.0 / Direct Charge adapter