OnePlus has just released a new OnePlus 8T smartphone with a 120Hz screen + 65W flash charging. This smartphone weighs only 188g and its starting price is 3399 yuan ($505) (8GB + 128GB version). The 8GB + 256GB version is available for 3699 yuan ($550). This smartphone is currently on pre-sale and there is an interesting offer that you may want to use. On Jingdong Mall, you can deposit a 100 yuan fee to reserve this device. The final payment support 12 interest-free periods and half-year screen insurance. This means that if anything happens to the display within 6 months, you will get a full repair for free.
Unfortunately, like most of the special offers, this offer is available in China only. However, many users have a way of tapping into Chinese offers. If you are one of them, here is another cool deal for you.
In terms of screen, the OnePlus 8T mobile phone uses a 2.5D flexible straight screen. This display supports 120Hz refresh rate and 8192 brightness adjustment,. It also comes with DisplayMate A+ certification and the JNCD average is 0.3. Furthermore, this display supports 90Hz/120Hz high frame games and an on-screen fingerprint sensor.
Under the hood, we have a Snapdragon 865 SoC and a 4500 mAh battery that supports a 65W super flash charge. According to the company, you can get a 70% charge in just 20 minutes. On the software end, this device comes with Hydrogen OS 11, based on Android 11 deep customization.
Looking at the cameras, the OnePlus 8T has a 16-megapixel front camera and four rear cameras, including a 48-megapixel main camera, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel black-and-white filter lens.
OnePlus 8T specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 402 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 1100 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, 16MP 116° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX481 sensor, 5MP 3cm macro camera, 2MP depth sensor, 4K video at 60fps, 720p slow motion at 480fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.7×74.1×8.4mm; Weight: 188g
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 Fast Charging (10V/6.5A)