According to a new report from a Weibo leakster, @勇气数码君, some developers already have the mobile version of Harmony OS 2.0. However, it seems that only the kernel is updated. According to hi, looking at the user interface of Harmony OS, it is not very different from EMUI 11. The leak also claims that Harmony OS 2.0 beta supports Android apps. As of now, we can not ascertain the authenticity of this report. When the official Harmony OS 2.0 arrives, it will offer completely new content (both UI and UX: user experience).
Previous reports show that Huawei will release the Harmony OS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan tomorrow (December 16). In the afternoon of the same day, Huawei experts will explain the key features of this system. They will also explain the development tools of Harmony OS 2.0 mobile Beta.
HarmonyOS 2.0 beta for mobile is arriving tomorrow
After the ban on Huawei which prevents the company from using Google Mobile Services (GMS), the company eventually launched its own operating system, HarmonyOS. This system is already available on some devices but not smartphones. However, there is good news regarding the arrival of HarmonyOS 2.0 for smartphones. Huawei will hold a Beta event for Harmony OS 2.0 on December 16. In addition, it is important to note that this event is for mobile phone application developers.
Gizchina News of the week
Yesterday, Wang Chenglu, president of Huawei’s consumer business software department said that on December 16, he will release the Harmony OS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta version in Beijing. Subsequently, Huawei Consumer Business CEO and Huawei Executive Director, Yu Chengdong, said that on December 16, mobile developers are welcome to join HarmonyOS.
Huawei will also release the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan on the morning of December 16. In the afternoon of the same day, Huawei experts will explain the key features and development tools of HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone version Beta.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 design philosophy
- Bring an innovative full-scene hyper terminal experience with partners
- In-depth analysis of the HarmonyOS distributed application framework
- DevEco Studio 2.0 One-stop distributed application development platform
- Mobile phone emulator
- Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts face-to-face communication
- 10:00~10:30 Huawei releases HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan
- 10:30~12:00 Application partners share HarmonyOS full-scene innovation cases
- 13:30~15:10 Huawei experts explain the key features and development tools of HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone Beta
- 15:30~17:00 Face-to-face interaction with developer KOLs and Huawei technical experts