In December last year, Xiaomi Mi 11 was officially released. This smartphone comes with the flagship Snapdragon 888 SoC and supports computational photography. Interestingly, the starting price of this device is only 3999 yuan ($619) which is the same as the starting price of its predecessor. In addition, Xiaomi also released the Mi 11 Lei Jun Signature Edition. Although there have been reports of an upcoming Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro version, it is not official for now. According to reports, the Mi 11 Pro edition will not arrive before the Spring Festival. This means that we will likely see this device after February 12th.
According to previous reports by @DigitalChatStation, the screen parameters of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 11 are exactly the same. This means that the punch-hole at the upper left of the screen remains. However, there will be significant changes in the rear camera design.
Now, a third-party merchant has launched the liquid silicone mobile phone case for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. This case shows the rear camera module of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. This device comes with a quad-rear camera setup. Relative to the Xiaomi Mi 11, there is a significant change in the rear camera design.
According to the previous MIUI leaked code, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will also support MEMC video frame supplement, video real-time SDR to HDR and other functions. Since these features were not announced at the Xiaomi Mi 11 conference, they may be exclusive features of the Pro version.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging