The Chinese company Vivo has started selling its new flagship smartphone Vivo X60 Pro +, in which the main focus is on photo capabilities and speed.
Vivo X60 Pro + was not the first smartphone based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, but it received a unique combination of this SoC and Zeiss optics.
The first region where the Vivo X60 Pro + went on sale was China. There, the device is offered in a version with 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB of built-in UFS 3.1 flash memory at a price of $777, as well as in a 12/256 GB version for $933.
The main camera includes a main sensor with a 1 / 1.3-inch Samsung ISOCELL GN1 50MP sensor, an ultra-wide-angle module with a 48MP Sony IMX598 sensor, a 32MP portrait module and an 8MP periscope module that provides 5x optical zoom.
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.56-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2376×1080 pixels with an image refresh rate of 120 Hz and an embedded 32-megapixel front camera, a 4200 mAh battery with support for 55 W fast charging. Another highlight of the smartphone is the leather-like finish of the back panel.
Vivo X60 Pro+ specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, OIS + EIS, Zeiss T* coating; 48MP 114° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS; 32MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.08 aperture; 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x digital zoom, 4K HDR10+ and 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 158.59×73.35×9.10mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging