Earlier today, Poco X3 Pro obtained FCC certification which indicates that the official launch of this device will happen soon. The certification shows that this device comes with model number M2102J20SG. It also shows that the Poco X3 Pro will have the MIUI 12 system out-of-the-box. In September 2020, Xiaomi officially unveiled the POCO X3 (6GB + 64GB) with a 199 euros price tag.
This smartphone (POCO X3) comes with a 6.67-inch LCD full screen that supports an FHD+ resolution. This display also supports a high 120Hz refresh rate. It is the first smartphone to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. In addition, its battery capacity is 5160 mAh and it supports 33W flash charging.
Now, Xiaomi is about to launch the Pro version of POCO X3, the specifications are temporarily unknown. However, it is obvious that the Pro version will have better specs. This POCO X3 Pro may upgrade the processor and camera department. Since the regular model uses a Snapdragon 7 series chip, the Pro model may use a Snapdragon 8 series processor.
It is important to note that the POCO series from Xiaomi targets the global market (India and outside China). Thus, it may be a rebrand of a certain model that is already official in China. It may also be a model that is coming to China soon.
POCO X3 NFC specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging
In addition, Xiaomi has a couple of devices set to launch in the first quarter of 2021. The likes of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Redmi K40 series are coming in March and February respectively. The Redmi K40, it will be officially released on February 25th.