Realme Narzo 20 which was launched back in September 2021, finally gets Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. Recently, the company rolls out RealmeUI 2.0 based Android 11 update on Realme X50 Pro. Talking about the Realme Narzo 20 update, it comes with firmware version RMX2193_11.C.06. The update is rolling out to a limited number of users in India.
To get the Realme UI 2.0 update on your Narzo 20, your smartphone must be running on the firmware version RMX2193_11.A.25. Realme UI 2.0 comes with some improvements such as faster performance compared to the first-gen Realme UI, new customization options, Always-on-Display features, dual-mode music share, and an updated notification bar, among other things. We have posted the full changelog of the Realme Narzo 20 update below you can go through that for more details about the update.
Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- The support for Third-party icons for apps on the home screen.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhance, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
Gizchina News of the week
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to back up or restore.
- The shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
The company in a blog post says that the update is rolled out to a limited set of users to ensure the stability of the update. Realme also states that after updating your Realme Narzo 20, it might be hanging slightly. Don’t panic it will be normal in some time. The company recommends that after updating your smartphone leave it idle for five hours after it gets fully charged.
Realme says that the update will reach all the units of Realme Narzo 20 in the upcoming few days. Meanwhile, you can check for the update by going through the settings> software updates and check for updates.