Last week, Poco Global launched its much-awaited smartphone dubbed Poco X3 Pro. As the name suggests, the device is a success to the previously launched Poco X3 NFC. The device comes with powerful features such as a Snapdragon 860 chipset, 48MP primary sensor, and 120Hz refresh rate along with plenty of other things. Well, the smartphone has now made its way to the Indian market. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Poco X3 Pro lands in India with early bird offers!
In India, Poco X3 Pro comes in two different storage configurations – 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB. The base model comes with a price tag of INR 18,999 (i.e. roughly $260) while the top-end variant will set you back around INR 20,999 (i.e. $287). The device comes in three color options namely Golden Bronze, Graphite Black, and Steel Blue.
Just like with most Poco devices, the company has partnered with Flipkart to sell the device exclusively on the platform. You can get your hands on the smartphone starting from April 6 at 12 noon on the said e-commerce website. There is no information as to whether the device will make its way to offline retailers or not.
Coming to the launch offers, Poco has partnered with ICICI bank to offer a flat INR 1,000 discount on payments made using the credit card. You can avail of this offer in EMI transactions as well.
Here is a quick look at what you’ll be getting with the Poco X3 smartphone:
- Display: 6.67-inch DotDisplay, Full HD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz dynamic refresh rate. 240Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Memory and Storage: up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB built-in storage
- Processor and GPU: Snapdragon 860 SoC paired with Adreno 640 GPU\
- Rear cameras: quad-camera module, 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide lens, 2MP macro, and depth shooters.
- Selfie shooter: 20MP front snapper, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,160mAh capacity, 33W fast charging support
- Software: Android 11, MIUI 12 skin on top
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, 4G LTE, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Other features: dual speaker, HiRes audio, IP53 rating
- Weight: 215 grams
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm
It would be interesting to see how well the device will perform in the Indian market. The smartphone will compete with the likes of Galaxy F62, Realme X7, Vivo V20 2021, and more.