The Xiaomi Mi 11 series is Xiaomi’s latest flagship and the company is taking good care of these smartphones. According to netizens’ feedback, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is now receiving the MIUI 18.104.22.168.RKACNXM stable version. However, this latest stable version is for internal testing. If all goes well with the internal testing, then the company will probably release the public stable version. This update size is 182MB and the camera upgrades to the DxOMark version. Furthermore, the company also adds some upgrades to the Xiaomi Mi Cloud service.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a top-notch 1/1.12-inch super-large main camera. This sensor supports 8K video recording. This device currently ranks first on DxOMark’s image rating with 143 points.
Both the Pro and Ultra versions of the Xiaomi Mi 11 series use a 50MP Samsung GN2 super-outsole main camera. They also come with IMX586 auxiliary lenses, supports 8K, and have a 120x periscope telephoto lens (48MP, 10x) ). In addition, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 128° ultra-wide-angle lens as well as a dTOF sensor. On the rear, the Mi 11 Ultra uses a 1.1-inch Osmo window which can display a variety of information.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, up to 1920fps slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging