Over the past few days, there have been a couple of reports regarding the OnePlus Nord CE 5G. Although there is not much information, OnePlus will hold a launch event on June 10. The first official sales of this device will commence on June 16th. According to reports, OnePlus will unveil the OnePlus Nord in India and Europe on the launch date. According to the latest report, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset. This processor is slightly below the Snapdragon 765G which the original OnePlus Nord uses.
Furthermore, this smartphone will come with a 6.43-inch (could be 6.49-inch) AMOLED display that supports a 90Hz refresh rate. This is quite similar to what we have on the OnePlus Nord. The dimension of this device will be 162.9 x 74.7 x 8.4mm. As for the rear camera layout, it is quite similar to the OnePlus Nord N10 design. As for the overall appearance of this device, it will look like the OnePlus 9 series. This means that on the rear, we are expecting a rectangular camera setup on the upper left side.
Gizchina News of the week
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G will come with a 64MP main camera in a triple rear camera setup. This means that there will also be two secondary cameras whose specs are still unknown. On the front, this device will reportedly come with a 16MP camera sensor.
In addition to the launch date and sales date, there is also information on the price. According to speculations, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G will cost about 20,000 Indian rupees ($276).
OnePlus Nord specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 408 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3×73.3×8.2mm; Weight: 184g
- USB Type-C audio, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Featured Image: OnePlus Nord N10