Chinese manufacturing giant, Huawei, is quite good with its smartphones. The company has pretty decent and durable devices with high re-sell value. The advent of the HarmonyOS even makes the situation better as very old Huawei phones will get this new system. Huawei Mall recently launched a special area for certified second-hand smartphones. The models available for this official second-hand sales include Huawei P30, P30 Pro, Mate 30, Mate 30 Pro, etc.
From the sales list, the cheapest device is the Huawei P30 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 64GB versions. These models cost 2799 yuan ($431) and the shipper is Shenzhen Huihuibao Technology.
According to Huawei Mall, the certified second mobile phone is a series of cost-effective products launched by Huawei-certified partners. It has passed strict quality and function testing to ensure that the product functions and performance meet the quality standards of the Huawei-certified second-hand mobile phone.
Gizchina News of the week
According to Huawei, the products are genuine and they come with brand new batteries and HarmonyOS 2. However, you will not get any accessories with this device. Furthermore, Huawei is offering a one-year warranty for these second-hand devices. The company is also offering a 7-day instant return if anything goes wrong.
There are two types of certified second-hand smartphones on Huawei Mall: 90% new and 99% new. The former has a few signs of use without dysfunction, and the latter has slight signs of use without dysfunction. To purchase the Huawei P30 second-hand smartphone for $431, click here. If you have forgotten what this device offers, see the specs sheet below
HUAWEI P30 specifications
- 6.1-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR Display with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Huawei Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 16MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 3x Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, AIS (HUAWEI AI Image Stabilization).
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP53)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 71.36x 7.57mm; Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 3650mAh (typical) battery with Huawei SuperCharge fast charging
This smartphone is a pretty decent 2019 flagship device that easily passes as a good mid-range smartphone today. As at the time of its launch, this device hit the shelf for $902. Thus, it is a good deal that at 99% new, you get over 50% off. More interesting is the fact that you have a brand-new battery as well as a very new operating system.