In May of this year, Google officially released a new generation of Android systems – Android 12. The Android 12 is believed to come with the biggest improvement in recent years. Relative to its previous generations, this system comes with many rich optimations. After the release of Android 12, various manufacturers have also begun intensive adaptation work. According to feedback from netizens, the Xiaomi Mi 11 model has already begun to push the MIUI 12.5 internal beta version. The 21.8.27 update brings a major version update of Android 12, with a size of 4.2GB.
Update has a lot of bugs
The update log indicates that this update is an Android cross-version upgrade. In order to reduce risks, users need to back up their personal data in advance. This update takes a long time to start and load. In addition, it may have performance and power consumption problems such as heating. The heating may occur within a short time after startup. Some third-party applications have no version adaptation, which will affect their use.
According to reports, the Android 12 brings huge changes in appearance. Google introduced a new design language, Material You. With this feature, users will be able to fully personalize their phones through custom colour palettes. At the same time, users can also use colour extraction to choose their own wallpapers, and these colours can be applied to the entire operating system. The colours can apply to the notification bar, lock screen, volume control, new gadgets and more.
Gizchina News of the week
In terms of functionality, Google claims that Android 12 has improved the entire underlying system and can reduce the CPU time required for core system services by 22%. The system server’s use of large cores has also been reduced by 15%, which will bring a smooth and fast response.
In addition, in terms of privacy protection that users are paying more attention to, Android 12 has also been upgraded. This system ensures that users have more understanding about restrictions and which applications are accessing their data.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging