Google is gearing up to unveil the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. The company has already managed to mark itself with creative advertising and the release of chips, and now billboards with new products have appeared on the streets of New York. Additionally, enthusiasts from XDA Developers have leaked wallpapers for the Pixel 6 in dark and light colors.
The posters showcase the new Google smartphones in full growth and allow you to see how the new products will differ. Obviously, the Pixel 6 will offer a flat display with pretty noticeable bezels. The Pixel 6 Pro is distinguished by a curved screen and this made it possible to avoid side margins.
Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
According to available information, the Google Pixel 6 Pro will receive a 6.7-inch screen with a resolution of 3120×1440 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a proprietary Tensor chipset with a 5G Samsung Exynos 5123 5G modem and a 5000 mAh battery. The smartphone will ship with Android 12 pre-installed and will receive 5 years of support.
The smartphone will have a front 12-megapixel camera and a three-component rear 50 megapixel (Samsung GN1) + 12 megapixel (ultra-wide, Sony IMX363) + 48 megapixel (telephoto lens, Sony IMX586). Pixel 6 Pro must be equipped with Cirrus Logic CS35L41 amplifier, on-screen fingerprint sensor and Wi-Fi 6E support.
As for the Pixel 6, it will also feature the Tensor chipset, an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate but 6.4 inches. The main camera should be simpler, the company will limit itself to two sensors, where the main sensor will be assisted by a wide-angle module.
If you want to get a piece of Pixel 6 on your smartphone, you can set the wallpaper from the link below.
Here is a compilation of the rumored specs of the upcoming Pixel 6 Pro flagship smartphone.
Google Pixel 6 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.71-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) curved pOLED display with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Google Tensor processor (2x 2.80GHz + 2 x 2.25GHz + 4 x 1.80GHz) with 848MHz Mali-G78 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, 12MP Ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX386 sensor; 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 4X optical zoom
- 12MP front camera with Sony IMX663 sensor
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C audio, Cirrus Logic CS35L41 amp, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE; ultra-wideband (UWB), GPS, USB Type C 3.1 (1st Gen), NFC
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging