Realme hosted a big presentation in China yesterday for the announcement of new products. Among the debutants was Realme Q3s, which has become the next representative of the line of mid-segment devices.
Realme Q3s is running the Snapdragon 778G 5G chip that we have in the realme GT Master Edition and Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. The front panel has a 144-hertz display with a diagonal of 6.6 inches with a resolution of 2412×1080 pixels and a peak brightness of 600 nits, as well as a 16-megapixel front camera.
The Realme Q3s comes with a 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging. The dimensions of the device are 164.4×75.8×8.5 mm and weigh 199 grams. The smartphone is running the Android 11 operating system with the Realme UI 2.0 shell.
Realme Q3s has a triple rear camera 48 MP + 2 MP (portrait) + 2 MP (macro lens), 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of storage, as well as a fingerprint scanner in the power button. The smartphone is available in three versions, where the small one offers 6/128 GB of memory and costs $ 235. The version with 8/128 GB of memory will cost $ 250 and for the top variant with 8/256 GB they will ask $ 313 for it.
realme Q3s specifications
- 6.6-inch (2412× 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz variable refresh rate LCD screen with DCI-P3 color gamut, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, up to 600 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP B&W depth camera and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast flash charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.
In a recent event, realme has also officially released its latest generation of smartphone operating system, realme UI 3.0. realme UI 3.0 is updated for young people, it brings many new features of Android 12 and continues the product concept of “Seamless Fun”, with upgrades in design, fluidity, personalization, privacy and functionality. In addition, it provides a brand-new experience for realme users. Realme UI 3.0 is currently in development for each model. realme will gradually open up the trial for each model.