According to the latest news, last night, Sony Xperia official Weibo account announced that a new color of the Sony Xperia 1 III – Qingchuan Green has officially debuted.
At present, this device has been in pre-sale, the listing price is 7,999 yuan, and the users who purchase from October 20th to November 11th can enjoy up to 24 interest-free periods, a limited gift of mobile phone cases, and a subsidy of up to 1,000 yuan.
In terms of design, Sony Xperia 1 III follows the “unchanging for ten thousand years” design scheme. The overall body is relatively slender and square. It is one of the few 21:9 screen schemes on the market.
It is understood that Sony Xperia 1 III is equipped with the world’s first 6.5-inch 21:9 CinemaWide 4K HDR OLED display, supports 120Hz refresh rate, and 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10bit color depth and other top configurations.
Since it is known as a special smartphone, how does its imaging capability perform? This time, the Sony Xperia 1 III is still tuned by the Alpha SLR team. The three lenses are all 12 mega-pixels. In addition, it has a 3D ToF sensor. The focal length is 16~106mm, the maximum aperture is F/1.7, and it can achieve 20 frames per second. Shoot, focus on eyes, etc.
Video supports 4K 120FPS recording, H.265 format, 5x slow motion, etc. Not only that, the camera module also has Zeiss optical calibration, which can present more exquisite picture details and contrast.
In terms of core performance, Sony Xperia 1 III has the Snapdragon 888 processor, 12+256GB storage, built-in 4500mAh capacity battery, and supports 30W wired fast charging and wireless charging, and wireless reverse charging.
Sony Xperia 1 III specifications
- 6.5-inch (1644x3840pixels) 4K OLED HDR Display with 21:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, X1 for mobile, lluminant D65 White point, 10 bit tonal gradation, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD card
- Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, 1/1.7″ sensor, f/1.7 aperture, Hybrid OIS/EIS, 12MP f/2.2 aperture 1/2.″124° ultra wide-angle, 12MP f/2.3 (70 mm), f/2.8 (105 mm) variable aperture 1/2.9″ telephoto lens, Up to 12.5x hybrid zoom, 3D iToF sensor, ZEISS T* coating, Real-Time Eye AF (Human, Animal), Real-Time Tracking
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1/ 4″ Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 84° wide-angle lens
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 360 Reality Audio, 360 Reality Audio hardware decoding, 360 Spatial Sound19, Full-Stage stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm aptX HD audio
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.1 × 71.12 × 7.62mm; Weight: 187.1g
- Water resistant (IPX5/IPX8), Dust proof (IP6X)5
- 5G (sub-6GHz) / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO; Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 4500mAh Battery with 30W (USB PD) fast charging, Xperia Adaptive Charging; Battery Care, STAMINA Mode, Qi Wireless charging, Battery Share function