This week, the Realme GT Neo 2T premiered in China, which is essentially an improved version of the Realme GT Neo. At the time of the presentation, it was not clear whether this model will go beyond the home market or not. But now we can say with confidence that the realme GT Neo 2T will appear on the global market.
We have a confirmation by the appearance of the smartphone in the Google Play Console database. As you know, in the territory of China, Google services are useless and registration in the Google Play Console is not required. Registration in this service clearly indicates plans for an international career. We do not yet know the time of entering the global market.
Recall that the Realme GT Neo 2T has an AMOLED screen with a diagonal of 6.43 inches with FullHD + resolution, a Dimensity 1200AI chipset with an emphasis on artificial intelligence, 8/12 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 128/256 GB.
The smartphone has a 16 Mp front camera and three sensors on the rear panel 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP. The Realme GT Neo 2T has a 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charging. They offered support for NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6 and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos. The operating system Android 11 with the Realme UI 2.0 shell is the a software platform in use.
realme GT Neo 2T specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 119.7° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 158.5×73.3×8.4mm; Weight:186g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W fast charging
Recently, Realme announced another achievement – in the second quarter of 2021, the brand was ranked sixth in the global ranking of the largest smartphone manufacturers, and fourth among Chinese mobile brands in the global market.
In a recent event, realme has also officially released its latest generation of smartphone operating system, realme UI 3.0. realme UI 3.0 is updated for young people, it brings many new features of Android 12 and continues the product concept of “Seamless Fun”, with upgrades in design, fluidity, personalization, privacy and functionality. In addition, it provides a brand-new experience for realme users. Realme UI 3.0 is currently in development for each model. realme will gradually open up the trial for each model.