The Chinese 11.11 sale is on the way and it’s only a few days to the main event. As manufacturers are giving discounts for its devices, large e-commerce platforms are also giving discounts. The first-ever discount for the iPhone 13 Pro 256GB version is now active. However, this information is for users in China. The iPhone 13 Pro 256GB version is available for sale in China Unicom’s own flagship store on JD.com. This device is available for a 600 yuan ($94) discount as well as free shipping. However, this price cut is only available for JD PLUS members. Click here to receive the super subsidy.
Compared with the previous generation iPhone 12 Pro, one of the biggest changes of the iPhone 13 Pro is that the notch is now smaller. According to Apple, the notch of the new generation iPhones is 20% smaller than previous generations. This is because the company is using a new “lens” design which brings some changes to the interior.
More importantly, the iPhone 13 Pro uses a high refresh rate. This is Apple’s first iPhone that supports a high refresh rate. In terms of specifications, the iPhone 13 Pro is equipped with an A15 Bionic chip. Like last year’s A14, the A15 chip is also based on the 5nm process and integrates multiple modules. The number of transistors has increased from 11.8 billion to 15 billion, which is very close to the M1 chip.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro specifications
- 6.1-inch (2532×1170 pixels) OLED 460ppi Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz, 1000 nits brightness, up to 1200 nits brightness, HDR, Ceramic Shield protection
- Six-Core A15 (2 performance and 4 efficiency cores) Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 5‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- 128GB,256GB, 512GB and 1TB storage options
- iOS 15
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.5) camera, 7P lens, Sensor‑shift optical image stabilisation, True Tone flash, HDR video recording with Dolby Vision at 4K 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/1.8) camera, 5P lens, 12MP Telephoto camera with f/2.8 aperture with 3x optical zoom for a total 6x optical zoom range, Night mode portraits enabled by LiDAR Scanner
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120fps
- iPhone 13 Pro dimensions: 146.7 ×71.5×7.65mm
- Weight: 203grams
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with MagSafe wireless charging, fast charging, up to 22 hours