Xiaomi’s budget sub-brand Redmi recently unveiled a new Note series device in the region of India, in the form of the Redmi Note 11T 5G, which is now the second 5G device under the Note series of devices.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G packs in multiple competitive features, from a 50MP primary shooter, to support for 90Hz refresh rate. There is also MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 SoC for performance and a massive 5,000 mAh battery for longer running.
This device is now going to be available for purchase starting today in the country of India, Here’s everything you need to know about the device and its retail price.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G: India Pricing, Offers
For those unaware, the Redmi Note 11T 5G is available in three variants, with a base 6GB+64GB variant, a 6GB+128GB variant and an upper end 8GB+128GB variant on offer.
Of these, the base variant retails for Rs 16,999, while the other two variants, one with 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM is on offer for Rs 17,999, with the higher end variant retailing for Rs 19,999. The device will be available today, starting 12 PM IST via Amazon.in and Mi.com.
For interested customers, Xiaomi is going to offer the device with a Rs 1,000 discount. Furthermore, you can also save an additional Rs 1,000 by making the purchase using an ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card with EMI option.
What Does the Device Offer in Terms of Specifications?
Redmi Note 11T has a 6.6-inch IPS ‑ display with FullHD + resolution and a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a 16-megapixel front camera and a dual rear 50 megapixel + 8 megapixel (ultra-wide, 119-degree viewing angle). The device has a 5000 mAh battery with fast 33-watt charging.
Redmi Note 11T is based on Dimensity 810, offers 6/8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64/128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage memory, a proprietary MIUI 12.5 shell based on Android 11.
To add to this, there is a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, infrared, line engine and side fingerprint scanner.
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G (n1/ n3/ n5/n8/ n28/ n40/ n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging