According to Zhang Guoquan, director of Xiaomi’s mobile phone system software department, a poll on Weibo reveals that more than 90% of Xiaomi 12 Pro users maintain the balanced mode. He claims that most of the users pay more attention to heat in the normal mode. Thus, in the balanced mode, Xiaomi’s temperature control is very strict. He said “for users who like to play large-scale games and have high frame rate requirements, they can sacrifice the thermal experience slightly and can operate smoothly in the performance mode. For geek users, you can find the ultimate mode switch and toss at will…”
“However, the proportion of users in the extreme mode is higher than that in the performance mode. This is indeed a feature of Wo Xiaomi users,” Zhang Guoquan added. From the poll of Zhang Guoquan, Xiaomi 12 Pro users prefer the balanced mode followed by the extreme mode before the performance mode.
Gizchina News of the week
A few days ago, Master Lu announced the list of fluent (smooth) Android smartphones in December. With the brand-new Snapdragon 8 Gen1 flagship processor, 120Hz high refresh screen, and the new MIUI 13 system, Xiaomi 12 Pro is on top of this list. The list shows that Xiaomi 12 Pro records 216.20 points while Xiaomi 12 is second with 210.04 points. In the third position is Oppo Find N scoring 202.76 points.
Xiaomi 12 Pro specifications
- 6.73-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1500 nits brightness, 8,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.28″ Sony IMX707 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP Samsung JN1 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 50MP Samsung JN1 2x portrait camera with f/1.9 aperture, 48mm focal length, 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon tuning, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.6×74.6×8.16mm; Weight: 205g (glass) / 204g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired fast charging, 50W wireless second charge / 10W Wireless rechargeable
The Xiaomi 12 Pro is one of the most attractive smartphones in the Xiaomi 12 series presently. Recall that the Xiaomi 12 series has Xiaomi 12, 12 Pro, and 12X for now. The Xiaomi 12X is a mid-range smartphone while the Xiaomi 12 is for small flagship lovers.