Despite the fact that the Xiaomi 12 line has already debuted, the company has not completed the release of new products within the Xiaomi Mi 11 series. Today in India, it staged the premiere of the Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge smartphones. It would be naive to think that these are devices created from scratch. The company again resorted to the already favorite strategy; to produce a lineup of the same type of models with different names.
Xiaomi 11i is equipped with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FullHD + resolution. The refresh rate was 120 Hz and the response rate was 360 Hz. The peak brightness was increased to 1200 nits, they offered support for HDR10 +, DCI-P3 and a fifth-generation tempered Gorilla Glass was installed on top of the display.
Inside is a 6-nanometer Dimensity 920 processor, they offered up to 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128 GB of UFS 2.2 memory. The Xiaomi 11i runs the MIUI 12.5 proprietary interface based on Android 11. The smartphone has a 5160 mAh battery, 67 W fast charging, a 16 MP selfie module and a 108 MP triple rear camera (Samsung HM2) + 8 MP (ultra-wide, viewing angle 120 degrees) + 2 MP (macro sensor).
The list of characteristics of the Xiaomi 11i includes a USB Type-C port, speakers with Dolby Atmos, a side fingerprint scanner, liquid cooling, support for 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Wi-Fi 6 and GPS, as well as the function of virtual expansion of RAM up to 3 GB and splash protection IP53.
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge
As for the Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge, it differs from the Xiaomi 11i only in the battery capacity and fast charging speed. The power source in it is 4500 mAh and it can charge with a charger at a power of 120 W.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi 11i is available in two versions with 6/128 GB and 8/128 GB of memory for $ 336 and $ 363 respectively. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge received the same versions, but the price tag is higher: $ 363 and $ 390, respectively. Particularly attentive users will easily understand that we have in front of us the rebranding of Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro +; which were presented in China in October last year. But in their homeland, smartphones are available at a more pleasant price. So, for Redmi Note 11 Pro they asked for from $ 250, and Redmi Note 11 Pro + from $ 297.
Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut; 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with f/1.89 aperture, Samsung HM2 sensor, Dual Native ISO; 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Super-linear speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA / NSA (N1, N3, N5, N8, N28, N40, N77, N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE; Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 11i – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- 11i HyperCharge – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging