This afternoon, Liu Zuohu, founder of OnePlus, took the stage to speak at the launch of the new OnePlus 10 Pro. Before introducing the OnePlus 10 Pro, Liu Zuohu commented on the achievements of the OnePlus brand in the past 9 years. In the past nine years, the OnePlus community now has 14 million cheers from around the world. Over the years, OnePlus has consistently been in the top 10 smartphone brands globally. The company is also first in the Indian high-end market.
On the road of globalization, the sales volume of OnePlus in 2021 will exceed 10 million units for the first time. This takes the company to the top 4 in the global high-end market. At the same time, thousands of Oppo after-sales outlets have fully opened after-sales services for OnePlus users.
Liu Zuohu emphasized that “OnePlus insists on making durable products and making durable products is not about blindly heaping parameters, but about polishing every detail. Whether it is the industry-leading high screen refresh rate, the low-key and restrained ID design, or the light and smooth system experience, we always pay attention to every detail”.
The OnePlus 10 Pro comes with parameters which makes it a true flagship for this year. This device uses a 6.7-inch flexible screen, Snapdragon 8 Gen1, and a Hasselblad imaging system. As the pioneer of high refresh rate, the OnePlus 10 Pro also inherits an ultra-high-quality screen of the past few years. It uses Samsung’s top-level screen with 2K+ ultra-clear resolution and a 120Hz LTPO adaptive screen refresh rate. The display also supports native 10-bit color, 1300 nits peak, HDR10+ certification, and 1000Hz extreme touch sampling rate (in some game scenarios).
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS. 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor. 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging