OnePlus recently released its latest flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 10 Pro. According to a recent report, the OnePlus 10 Pro system speed is unparalleled in the Android camp. The report claims that the system interface, system animation, and gestures are very delicate. Furthermore, the report claims that the OnePlus 10 Pro system is comparable with iOS.
Moreover, the charging speed of the OnePlus 10 Pro is very fast. It takes only 11 minutes to take this device from 0% to 50%. Furthermore, to get to 100%, this device needs only 20 minutes. In terms of durability, a single charge can take a whole day. More importantly, the OnePlus 10 Pro comes standard with a charger, which is rare in the high-end flagship market. High-end flagships such as Google Pixel 6 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max do not come standard with chargers.
In terms of core configuration, the OnePlus 10 Pro uses a 6.7-inch AMOLED flexible screen. Under the hood, this device comes with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. ON the front, it comes with a 32MP selfie shooter. The rear has a triple camera setup which supports a second-generation Hasselblad imaging system. The battery is 5000 mAh and it supports 80W wired and 50W wireless flash charging.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, the OnePlus 10 Pro debuted the HyperBoost full-link game frame stabilization technology, which solves the pain points of game lovers. It can stabilize the game frame for a long time and has a very strong chirality. OnePlus officials say that the HyperBoost full-link game frame stabilization technology can truly disassemble the game screen. It reduces the load and distinguishes the priority of rendering. This is a chip-level game technology.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging