Chinese manufacturer, Realme releases decent smartphones every year. This afternoon the company released its latest smartphone, Realme V25. The official announcement reveals that this device comes with a 1999 yuan ($316) starting price for the 12GB + 256GB model which is the only version. Furthermore, this smartphone will commence sales on March 4th. One of the highlights of this device is that it comes standard with 12GB of RAM. However, this smartphone also supports DRE dynamic memory expansion technology. This technology can increase the RAM capacity by up to 7GB. This means that the Realme V25 supports up to 19GB of RAM, comparable to high-end flagships.
The memory expansion technology is an auxiliary function. During the use of the mobile phone, when the running memory is not enough, a part of the storage space can be temporarily used as the running memory. This allows the mobile phone to open more applications at the same time and ensure the smooth running of the mobile phone. Of course, it makes the operation of the smartphone efficient.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition to the 19GB RAM, another highlight of this device is its battery life. This device comes with a large 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W full capacity fast charging. According to official data, the Realme V25 can stand for 24 days continuously. Users can talk continuously for 49 hours, play music for 90 hours, chat on the web for 15.5 hours, and perform video recording for 6.5 hours.
In terms of core configuration, the Realme V25 uses a 6.6-inch full screen, supports 6-speed refresh rate intelligent shifting, and the screen brightness reaches 600 nits.
Realme V25 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano )
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, single speaker
- Dimensions:164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
According to Realme, this new smartphone will be available in three colour options. It has the Sunrise Blue, Aurora Green and Midnight Black colours. Under sunlight, the Light Shift Design of the Sunrise Blue model turns the colour to red. The pre-orders for this smartphone will start tomorrow.