Most of today’s mainstream smartphones are built with delicate glass or ceramic material, which, make the phone susceptible to breakage if dropped. As a result, more and more users are turning to rugged phones with extreme durability and massive batteries. Especially if their work or hobby lead them to wild or dangerous places. Enter the new Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro.
Ulefone, a very popular brand in the rugged device industry, has made greats efforts in its product development over the past few years. And in March 2022, they launched the Power Armor 14 Pro with the latest Android operating system, super large battery and top-notch specifications. And the price range also attracted attention from a lot of media outlets and consumers. The phone combines ruggedness with an excellent performance to bring a truly fantastic rugged phone experience.
Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro Specifications:
- Release Date – March 2022
- OS – Android 12
- Display – 6.52” IPS LCD, 1600×720-pixel resolution, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core (2xCortex-A75 & 2xCortex-A55), Arm Mali-G52
- Memory – 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, up to 1TB microSD
- Battery – 10000mAh & 18W fast charging & 15W wireless charging
- Rear Camera – 20MP (f/1.8) main, 2MP (f/2.8) macro, depth sensor
- Front Camera – 16MP (f/2.2)
- Video – 1080P 30fps/ 720P 30fps/ 480P 30fps
- Other Key Features – Underwater camera, fingerprint reader, headset-free FM radio, dual slots, 3.5mm jack
- Weight – 358.2g
- Dimensions – 175.6 x 82.5 x 17.2mm
Chipset Test: Premium Hardware & Excellent Performance
So what is the AnTuTu score of Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro? Is it really a rugged smartphone with excellent performance? In video above, the phone goes through a full AnTuTu Benchmark test, including the evaluation of CPU, GPU, Memory (memory and storage) and UX (user experience). Thanks to the MediaTek Helio G85 chip and rest of the specs, the Power Armor 14 Pro scored a respectable 265160 points.
Below are individual scores for each test it performed:
- CPU Score: 71356. This means how fast the phone processor commands.
- GPU Score: 62393. This means how well the phone displays 2D and 3D graphics.
- MEM Score: 49560. This means how fast and how much memory the phone possesses.
- UX Score: 81851. It represents how the phone’s “user experience” will be in the real world.
As a rugged smartphone, the Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro does ineed have excellent performance. And is even capable of offering an enjoyable gaming experience. The phone can absolutely meet the various needs of most users in everyday use.
The Killer Features: Next-Level Durability & Massive Battery & Android 12
The Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro gives durability and ruggedness a completely new name and face. The phone is IP68 and IP69K rated, MIL-STD-810G certified, and also comes well constructed with rigid plastic body, sturdy metal frames, rubberized corners, as well as the scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass for its screen. In all tests the phone showed its dust and dirt proof, drop tested up to 1.5m onto hard surfaces and waterproof to a depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes. Moreover, it’s powered by a 10.000mAh battery with wireless charging feature and based on Android 12 operating system. Making perfection even better, and of course making this phone stand out from the crowd.
Power Armor 14 Pro : A Step Forward for Rugged Smartphones
Just like its predecessor, the Power Armor 14 Prro edition from Ulefone will certainly receive enthusiastic response from buyers once again. Thanks to its top-of-the-range performance and an affordable price. It is a fantastic choice for consumers looking for a rugged device, that fits their budget and exceeds their expectations.
And there are some great discounts for the phone as well. Currently it sells at only for $199.99 on Aliexpress before April 1st. For more information or to place an order, just visit the Ulefone official website, or follow then on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.