A few days ago, Xiaomi officially released the Xiaomi Civi 1S, the successor to the world’s most beautiful smartphone. While this device is an upgrade of its predecessor, it is also a very beautiful smartphone. This device comes with Xiaomi’s own 120W fast charger which weighs 183g. However, it will surprise you to note that the Xiaomi Civi 1S itself weighs just 166g. This means that the charger of this device is 17g heavier than the smartphone itself.
The lightness and thinness of this smartphone are one of its major selling points. The thickness of the smartphone body is only 6.98mm. The Xiaomi Civi 1S is packed with a 4500mAh large-capacity battery under the thin and light body. The width of the body is controlled at 71.5mm, so there is no pressure to operate with one hand.
In addition to being thin and light, the camera is another highlight of the Xiaomi Civi 1S. This device has the world’s first 4D light-chasing beauty technology. Specifically, the Xiaomi Civi 1S 4D light chasing beauty technology can achieve 270° face scanning, model key parts, and achieve game-level real-time rendering.
In terms of core configuration, Xiaomi Civi 1S uses a 6.55-inch OLED flexible micro-curved screen, with a front-facing 32-megapixel camera and a rear-mounted 64-megapixel AI triple camera. This smartphone also supports 55W wired flash charging.
Another major selling point of this device is its price. The starting price of this smartphone is 2299 yuan ($356) for the 8GB + 128GB model. This means that the Civi 1S is 300 yuan ($46) cheaper than its predecessor.
Xiaomi Civi 1S specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 10-bit 3D flexible OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.5GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G+ 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging