Sony has announced the mid-range smartphone Xperia 10 IV, which will be available for an estimated price of $500. The device runs on Android 12 operating system.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor is used. The chip combines eight Kryo 660 computing cores with a clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz, an Adreno 619 graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X51 5G cellular modem.
The smartphone includes 6 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 128 GB. Power is provided by a 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Also, the Xperia 10 IV screen measures 6.0 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 1080 × 2520 pixels. Protection is provided by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. At the front is an 8-megapixel selfie camera with a maximum aperture of f/2.0. The rear camera contains three blocks – 12, 8 and 8 megapixels.
In addition, the smartphone carries on board wireless adapters Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.1. Also, there is a USB Type-C 3.1 port, an NFC controller, and a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
Gizchina News of the week
Sony Xperia 10 IV specifications
- 6-inch (2520 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 21:9 aspect ratio Wide display with 97% DCI-P3, 10 bit tonal gradation, Triluminous display for mobile, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 690 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 79° wide-angle lens, Hybrid OIS/EIS, 8MP 1/4″ 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1/4.4″ sensor for up to 10x hybrid zoom
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, 78° wide-angle lens
- Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/68)
- 3.5mm audio jack, 360 Reality Audio Certified, 360 Reality Audio Upmix, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm aptX adaptive
- Dimensions: 153 x 67 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 161g
- 5G (sub-6GHz) / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with up to 30W (USB PD) fast charging, Xperia Adaptive Charging, Battery Care, STAMINA Mode
Alongside the Xperia 10 IV smartphone, Sony today unveiled its flagship smartphone, the Sony Xperia 1 IV, which features a telephoto lens that offers continuous optical zoom thanks to a new design. The new range is from 85mm to 125mm, providing 3.5x to 5x optical zoom.
So, all three image sensors retained a resolution of 12 megapixels. Also, the main camera is equipped with a 1/1.7-inch optical format sensor and a 24mm lens with optical image stabilization. In addition, the ultra wide-angle camera features a 1/2.5-inch optical sensor with a 16mm autofocus lens. Also, the telephoto lens received a 1 / 3.5-inch optical format sensor, with optical image stabilization and autofocus.