This year, Xiaomi will follow the path of last year and release an intermediate version of its proprietary user interface. The company is preparing for the release of MIUI 13.5, which should bring stability and performance improvements to the firmware. So, thanks to the Xiaomiui website, we have a list of devices that need to be updated to MIUI 13.5. Also, perhaps it is not worth it, and the new data will please someone?
In addition, the source continues to insist that MIUI 13.5 will reach those models that run on Android 12. Also, a lot of devices were left out. So, to help you better understand which gadgets are entitled to receive a new version of the user interface, here is a list of them:
- Xiaomi 12/12 Pro/12X/12 Ultra/12 Lite;
- Xiaoomi Mi 11T/11T Pro;
- Xiaomi-Mi 11 /Mi 11i/ Mi 11 Ultra /Mi 11 Pro/Mi 11X Pro/11 Lite 4G/ Mi 11 Lite 5G/11 Lite 5G NE;
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 ;
- Xiaomi Mix FOLD/Mix FOLD 2;
- Xiaomi-Civi/Civi 1S;
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite;
- Xiaomi Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro/Mi10 Ultra/Mi 10 Lite/Mi 10 Lite Zoom;
- Xiaomi-Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Mi 10T Lite;
- Redmi Note 11/Note 11 Pro/Note 11 Pro 5G/Note 11 4G/Note 11T/Note 11 Pro/Note 11 Pro+ 5G/Note 11S;
- Redmi Note 10/Note 10 Pro/Note 10T Japan;
- Redmi-Note 9 Pro 5G;
- Redmi K50/K50 Pro/K50 Gaming;
- Redmi K40/K40 Pro/K40 Pro+/K40S/K40 Gaming Edition;
- Redmi-K30 4G/K30S Ultra/K30 Pro;
- Redmi Note 8 (2021);
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G;
- Redmi-10/10 Power/10 Prime/10 Prime 2022/10C/10A;
- Redmi Note 11E/Note 11E Pro/Note 11T Pro/Note 11T Pro+;
- POCO M4/M4 Pro 4G/M4 Pro 5G;
- Poco X3 Pro /X4 Pro 5G/X3 GT/X4 GT/X4 GT+;
- POCO-F4/F4 Pro/F3/F3 GT;
- POCO C40/C40+.
MIUI 13.5: The new version of the user interfacewill bypass devices with Android 11
And here is a list of those who may not get MIUI 13.5:
- Xiaomi Mi 9/Mi 9 SE/Mi 9 Lite/Mi 9 Pro/Mi 9T/Mi 9T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi CC9/Mi CC9 Meitu;
- Redmi K20/K20 Pro/K20 Pro Premium;
- Redmi Note 8/Note 8T/Note 8 Pro;
- Redmi-9A /9AT/9i/9C;POCO C3/C31.
“While it is quite saddening to see these devices going out of commission as far as the official updates go, it was their time to retire. As with the new updates of MIUI skin, operating system gets more and more dependant on the Android version and since these devices use the old Android version, which is 11, it becomes more difficult to adapt new features to this old Android framework, hence the reason why the support was dropped”.
Also, there is no information about the release time of MIUI 13.5. In addition, perhaps its announcement will coincide with the premiere of Xiaomi 12 Ultra in June or July this year.