Almost two weeks ago, the OnePlus Ace Racing Edition premiered in China. The smartphone received an exterior in the style of OnePlus 10 Pro and a 120-Hz IPS display. There were expectations that the smartphone would be available only in China, but now the message has come that it will still go beyond the home market.
In particular, they indicate that the smartphone may appear on the Indian market as OnePlus 10R Lite. The IMEI database allowed us to talk about the appearance of this model, where a mention of a smartphone with model number PGZ110 and the name OnePlus 10R Lite was found. It is believed that this device was not created from scratch, but only a rebranding of the Chinese OnePlus Ace Racing Edition.
If the assumptions are correct, then we have to wait for the premiere and the announcement of the price tag, which will be requested for the novelty. After all, the characteristics of OnePlus 10R Lite are already known: a 6.59-inch FullHD + screen, Dimensity 8100 Max processor, stereo speakers, NFC, a 5000 mAh battery with 67 W charging and a triple rear camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP. Unlike OnePlus Ace Racing Edition, the smartphone should receive the OxygenOS 12 shell based on Android 12.
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus Ace Racing Edition specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 30/48/50/60/90/120Hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100-Max 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (In China)
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.8×8.7mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
In separate news, the OnePlus 10 Pro has recently started getting a fresh software update that brings Android security changes from May 2022. The new firmware also improves system stability and fixes several bugs.
OnePlus 10 Pro was available worldwide in March. It features a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and a 6.7-inch 1440p 120Hz LTPO AMOLED display. The screen has a fingerprint scanner and a hole in the upper left corner for a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The main 48-megapixel main camera comes with a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 8-megapixel telephoto model. The 5000mAh battery supports 80W fast charging.