The Chinese company Vivo announced the T2x smartphone running the OriginOS 2.0 operating system based on Android 12. The smartphone is built on the MediaTek hardware platform.
So, the Dimensity 1300 processor is involved. The chip combines eight computing cores in the form of a bundle of Arm Cortex-A78 and Arm Cortex-A55, an Arm Mali-G77 MC9 graphics accelerator and a 5G modem.
Also, the display measures 6.58 inches diagonally, has a resolution of FHD+ (1080 × 2408 pixels), a refresh rate of 144 Hz and a touch response rate of 240 Hz.
In addition, at the front is a 16-megapixel camera. The rear camera combines blocks of 50 and 2 million pixels. The fingerprint sensor is located on the side of the case.
Also, the smartphone carries on board 8 GB of RAM, a flash drive with a capacity of 128/256 GB, Wi-Fi 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.2 adapters, an NFC controller. Power is provided by a 6000 mAh battery with support for 44-watt charging. The price starts at $255.
Gizchina News of the week
vivo T2x Specifications
- 6.58-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2408 pixels) LCD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, up to 650 nits brightness
- Up to 3GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm) with Mali-G77 MC9
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- 50 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 12 with OriginOS 2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:163.87×75.33×9.21mm; Weight: 202.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 6000mAh battery with 44W fast charging and 6W reverse charging support
Alongside the T2x, the Chinese company Vivo has also launched the Vivo Y33e 5G mid-range smartphone and is running on a MediaTek hardware platform. The device has a 6.51-inch HD + display with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels and a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
The Dimensity 700 processor is installed. It contains eight computing cores with a frequency of up to 2.2 GHz, a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics accelerator and a 5G modem. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, the capacity of the flash drive is 128 GB.
Also, the smartphone has a microSD slot, a 5000 mAh rechargeable battery, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.1 adapters, a USB-C port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
In addition, an 8-megapixel camera is available on the front. The rear camera received a 13-megapixel main unit and a 2-megapixel module for macro photography.
Also, the smartphone runs the operating system OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12. You can buy the new smartphone at an estimated price of $ 195.