iQOO revealed its new flagship line in China and Indonesia after numerous speculations and leaks. It includes the mobile devices iQOO 11 and 11 Pro.
So, the Pro version adds 200W charging, along with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip from Qualcomm, a 144 Hz refresh rate screen, and the Vivo V2 ISP processor.
iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro are now official
Also, each phone has a 6.78-inch E6 AMOLED screen that supports HDR10+, 144 Hz refresh rate, 2K resolution, and 1,440 Hz PWM. In addition, the iQOO 11’s curved screen sets it apart from the conventional model, which has a flat one.
The two smartphones are powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 platform, and they include internal storage options of 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB in addition to 8 GB, 12 GB, or 16 GB of LPDDR5X RAM. The regular version has UFS 3.1, while the Pro model has UFS 4.0 for higher data writing and reading rates.
Also, the iQOO 11 Pro camera has a triple module with a 50-megapixel Sony IMX866 primary sensor, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 13-megapixel depth/telephoto sensor. All three cameras have optical image stabilization. The basic sensor is identical to the ordinary model, but the ultra-wide angle only has 8 megapixels and the telephoto only has 13 megapixels with a 2x optical zoom. The smartphones have a 16-megapixel front sensor for selfies and video calls.
The new V2 exclusive chip created by Vivo is also found in the iQOO 11 and 11 Pro. It promises to make the process of taking portrait photos and recording movies in low light better.
The iQOO 11 has a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support, whereas the iQOO 11 Pro has a smaller 4,700mAh battery with 200W fast charging support.
Gizchina News of the week
iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ cuved E6 LTPO 4.0 AMOLED 20:9
aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 1-120Hz variable refresh rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1800 nits brightness, 1440Hz PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 11 – 50MP camera with 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with f/2.46 aperture, V2 imaging chip
- 11 Pro – 50MP camera with Sony VCS IMX866 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, LED flash,50MP 150° ultra-wide-angle camera with macro option, f/2.27 aperture, 13MP 2x portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, V2 imaging chip
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display (Ultrasonic in 11 Pro) fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- 11 Dimensions: 164.86× 77.07×8.4mm;Weight: 205g (Legend Edition) / 208g (track edition)
- 11 Pro Dimensions: 164.76× 75.30×8.89mm;Weight: 210.5g (Legend Edition) / 213g (track edition)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 11 – 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
- 11 Pro – 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 200W ultra-fast flash charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging
iQOO 11 series prices
Orders for the iQOO 11 can be made starting today, and it will go on sale in China starting on December 12. Orders for the iQOO 11 Pro will be accepted starting on December 21 and the device will start selling in China on December 29.
The iQOO 11 will be made available worldwide starting from Malaysia later today. While the iQOO 11 Pro is anticipated to be made available worldwide at some point in early 2023.
The Alpha, Green, and Legend colors of the iQOO 11 line were introduced in China and Indonesia. See below for the official pricing:
iQOO 11 Pro
- 8GB+128GB – 3799 yuan (about $ 544)
- 8GB+256GB – 4099 yuan (about $ 588)
- 12GB+256GB – 4399 yuan (about $ 631)
- 16GB+256GB – 4699 yuan (about $ 676)
- 16GB+512GB – 4999 yuan (about $ 717 )
- 8GB+256GB – 4999 yuan (about $ 717)
- 12GB+256GB – 5499 yuan (about $ 788)
- 16GB+512GB – 5999 yuan (about $ 860)