It may be hard for users to switch from Android to Apple phones for many reasons. For starters, because the two OS are completely different. Also, many features may not be available on Apple phones, which has caused some issues for some Android phone users. Some users recently said online that after buying an iPhone, they started to regret it because a number of features were missing.
This user had to modify his behaviours after switching from an Android phone to an Apple phone. However, the complete absence of some features really irritated the user. Is it really worthwhile to purchase an Apple phone merely to capture attractive images?
Top reasons why a netizen regretted buying an iPhone
Here are the six reasons why this netizen regrets buying an iPhone
Gizchina News of the week
1. First, the work account and personal account for WeChat cannot be divided on an iPhone. You will need to carry two mobile phones when you go out because you can’t dual-open WeChat. Although that’s a great solution, isn’t it too tedious? The most recent iPhone 14 series does not yet permit setting up two WeChat accounts on the same phone. You must log out of the current account and then log in to the new one (obviously, the user is Chinese).
2. Unlike Android phones, iPhone calls cannot be recorded.
3. The reminder can only be adjusted to 9 minutes later and the alarm clock cannot automatically skip holidays.
4. Access control cards cannot be added with NFC. Simply watch for a system upgrade.
5. Long screenshots are not allowed. Android phones currently come with this feature as standard.
6. The fault tolerance is low (too low) since it frequently makes mistakes and must restart.
But, the iPhone also has certain practical functions and aesthetics, such as the mute button.
Over now to iPhone fanboys…How do you cope with these shortfalls? Do they exist at all on your iPhone? Let us know in the comment section below