So you have just download a great load of Android apps and games from the Android Market, but now your Android tablet’s screen is looking pretty crowded! What can you do? We’ll find out how to move apps on Android and clean up your screen after the jump.
Google’s Android operating system includes some great functions.
There is the simple to use Android touch interface, easy to use (and mostly free) Android Market, and tons of built in functionality!
But what do you do when all your applications are cluttering your home screen? Move them of course!
Gizchina News of the week
How to move Apps Android
- Find the App you want to move by swiping through your home screens.
- Once at the Android app you want to move press and hold the icon until it begins to ‘wobble’.
- Now without letting go drag the icon to it’s new location.
- Once in place let go and you have moved your App.
- You can also use this way to delete app shortcuts.
- Press and hold the Android app until it moves.
- Then drag to the trash can (usually at the bottom of the screen)
- Please Note that this will only delete the shortcut and not the Android app itself.