Remember that awesome looking iPhone 4S clone we reviewed a few months ago? Well now it is back but this time with 3G support.
The GooApple V5 3G is the sale Android powered iPhone clone we reviewed here, which means it has the same amazingly crisp Retina display (960 x 640) as the genuine iPhone 4/4S, 512Mb RAM, 5 mega-pixel rear camera and LED flash.
Gizchina News of the week
The 3G version of the GooApple V5 runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, yes still!, but the GooApple engineers have performed a fine job of making the older Android ROM look and perform just like iOS 5 on the iPhone 4S!!
3G support covers most popular networks running GSM and WCDMA (GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz & HSPA+ 2100MHz band).
GooApple V5 3G Full Specifications
- Retina screen as same as iPhone 4, 960*640 pixels display resolution
- Support GSM & WCDMA 3G network (GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz & HSPA+ 2100MHz band)
- 512MB RAM/512MB ROM, 8GB/16GB storage
- 5.0MP rear camera with LED flashlight, 1.3MP front camera
- Support WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 2.3 OS, iOS UI(Base on Android)
You can get your hands on the latest 3G version of the GooApple V5 over at Android-sale.com