More photos and specification details of the UMi X1 Android smartphone from China. Keep reading to find out what this sleek black dual-core phone has hiding under its stealthy coat!
As I have already mentioned (twice today) the UMi X1 get’s the same fantastic specification as the JiaYu G3, well not exactly the same as there are a few differences, but they aren’t necessarily bad differences.
Where as the JiaYu G3 has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen to protect the 4.5 inch 1280 x 720 display, the UMi X1 has a Japanese AGC tempered glass display which offers the similar scratch and shatter resistant properties as the Corning popular Gorilla glass.
Another difference is the battery size which is only 1750mAh in the UMi but 2750 mAh in the G3. fortunately, like the G3 the X1 has a replaceable battery meaning you can always carry a spare battery or two with you while you’re on the go so you won’t have to miss a call because you’ve been gaming too much on the bus.
Gizchina News of the week
Other than those 2 differences and the physical size of the X1, which measures just 8.5mm, the only other differences between the UMi X1 and JiaYu G3 (as far as I can tell) is the design, which some of you are going to prefer over the angular G3 while other will not.
Full specifications for the UMi X1 are as follows:
UMi X1 Full Specification
- Operating system: Android 4.0
- Phone Size: 129 X 68 X 8.5mm
- Display: 4.5 inches 326PPI HD IPS retina display. Resolution up to 1280 X 720 pixels.Japan AGC tempered glass screen and multi-touch support.
- CPU: Dual core MTK6577 1Ghz
- GPU: IMG SGX531 ultra
- Memory: 4GB ROM + 1GB RAM. Support for up to 64GB MicroSD card
- Battery: replaceable 1750mAh.
- Camera: Front: 2 mega-pixel, Rear: 8 mega-pixel.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, three-axis gyroscope
- Navigation: GPS
- Network type: Dual card dual-mode
- 2G: GSM 850/800/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA 900/1900/2100Mhz
- Data services: GPRS EDGE 3G WIFI
I’ll post more info of the UMi X1 as I get it, in the meantime you can check out the official website here.
Which do you prefer on a design and looks point of view? The angular design of the JiaYu G3 or the more curvy and stealthy look of the UMi X1?