If you are looking to get your foot in the tech media door then you might be able to take your first steps as a GizChina.com writer!
We are looking to expand our team of writers, and add a few forum mods to the roster. Position details below:
Gizchina Part-time writers
We are looking for 3-4 part-time writers to join the Gizchina team. A passion and understanding for the Chinese tech world is required (mobile, tablet, quad-copter, camera). Part time writers will only be required to write 5 – 7 articles a week paid monthly.
- Knowledge of Chinese tech (mobile, SOC, tablets, quad-copters etc)
- Good English writing ability.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience (own blog, YouTube channel etc).
- You will be working from home so location is not important.
- You must be able to complete articles in the day they are sent to you.
Experience of producing and editing professional video reviews.
- Clear accent.
- Knowledge of Chinese brands and products.
- Video editing knowledge.
- Fast turn around
As you know (or may not know) we have a forum here on GizChina but it is very small and barely used. We need to improve this and are asking for moderators to join the team. At this point only 1 or 2 mods are required. This is not a paid position but we will provide you with free devices as payment.
- Prior experience would be good.
- Knowledge of Chinese tech and brands.
- Time to spend answering questions and posting links.
- If the forum takes off then this may become a paid position. We are looking for motivated individuals with long term goals.
If you are interested in joining the GizChina team then please fill in the contact form below with the position you are applying for. Leave links to your previous reviews, videos, and SNS services.