The resurrected Doogee has been up to some impressive stuff lately. The Doogee Y100 Pro (that we’re currently testing) along with some other impressive devices have made mid-2015 quite a good year for Doogee.
The Doogee F3 is one such phone on which Doogee is betting big. It’s supposed to come with the MT6753 processor (along with a more powerful limited edition version), and will also have custom engraved wooden rear covers if things go as per plan.
Doogee today sent over info about 5 features of the Doogee F3 which make the phone a real flagship. Here’s:
- Samsung 3M2 CMOS sensor: Most flagships feature the IMX214 13 mega-pixel sensor, but the F3 will have an ISOCELL 3M2 CMOS sensor from Samsung with PDAF for super fast focusing.
- Wooden and Bamboo covers.
- LG displays: 5-inch 720p on the F3, 5-inch 1080p on the F3 Pro
- Penta-faceted crystal edges: Like we’ve mentioned in the past, the Doogee F3 reminds us of the Galaxy S6. And, the F3 will come complete with penta-faceted edges cut using CNC machines.
- Voice control: The Doogee F3 will have support for voice unlock, music control and more custom voice gestures.
We’re quite liking the revamped Doogee. The F3 does hold a lot of promise, and with less than a month to go for its launch we can’t wait to see how the phone turns out.