A new IUNI phone with a massive 5020mAh battery in the form of the IUNI U0003 just got glimpsed.
The phone doesn’t just share the battery spec with the Gionee M5 Plus, but also the design, and a lot more.
However, since IUNI is Gionee’s online-only, direct-to-consumer brand, the IUNI U0003 is expected to be quite a bit more affordable compared to the M5 Plus.
Let’s take a quick look at what the IUNI U0003 has on offer:
- 6-inch full HD AMOLED display
- MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 13 mega-pixel main camera
- 5 mega-pixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C port
- 5020mAh battery
- Metal body with dimensions of 160.7 x 81 x 8.2 mm
- IUNI OS operating system (based on Android 5.1 Lollipop)
Coming back to the price, how much the U0003 will sell for isnt known as yet. However, what we do know is the retail price of the M5 Plus, which is 2499 Yuan ($383). Expect the U0003 to be around 20% (or more?) cheaper.