With just two weeks until its official unveiling day, the UTC U seems to be getting more awesome with every passing day and these leaked specs we have for you below, will surely put a smile on your face.
According to news from Droidholic, we have the chance to see the official spec list of the HTC U, a flagship model that will surely be able to match the competition set by Xiaomi Mi 6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 so far.
HTC U – Technical Specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad-HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- Snapdragon 835 processor with 4/6GB RAM.
- 64/128GB internal storage – expandable up to 2TB
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, OIS, and dual LED flash.
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and Selfie Panorama feature.
- 3,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Edge Sense technology
- HTC Boomsound, HTC Usonic (Active Noise Cancellation) and 3D Audio Recording.
- USB Type-, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- 4G LTE compatibility
Unfortunately we have no clue on its possible price tag yet, but soon we will know everything about the upcoming flagship model.
What do you think? Could these specs persuade you to choose this, over the Xiaomi Mi 6 or Galaxy S8 perhaps?