Gionee added another mid-range model to its portfolio earlier today, a new member of the A Series of smartphones. Meet Gionee A1 Lite, a device aimed exclusively at the mid-range market, equipped with a Mediatek MT6753 SoC for average performance and a 5,3 inch HD display.
The device comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and a microSD slot expandable up to 128GB. It packs a 13MP main camera along with a 20MP front facing shooter, runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0 UI on top and relies on a massive 4000mAh battery to offer impressive standby times.
Gionee A1 Lite Specs
- Display: 5.3 inch IPS display with 1280*720 pixel and 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-core 64 Bit MediaTek MT6753 1.3 GHz Soc
- Camera: Front Camera 20MP f/2.0, Rear Camera 13 MP f/2.0
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0 on top
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Orientation, Gyroscope, Ambience, and Proximity
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The Gionee A1 Lite will be available for pre-order on June 18 with a price tag of approximately $260, but we have no official information if it will be available in other countries outside China.