Today, the Chinese phone maker NOMU has come out with a video unboxing of their latest NOMU T10, a rugged phone with IP68 water and dust proof certification. Let’s have a quick look at the video below.
As we can see in the video, the NOMU T10 is taken out of the box and we then have a physical tour of the phone, we’re showed the full-sized reverse charging USB port at the side of the phone and the LED flashlight placed on top.
So you could use this phone as either a power bank or a flashlight depending on your needs. The flashlight also has four different modes which are: weaker light, stronger light, SOS and Strobe effect.
The guys over at NOMU also do a quick UI and settings tour to end with the waterproof test where the NOMU T10 succeeds with full marks.
NOMU T10 Main Features:
- 2.0 Meter shockproof
- IP68 Waterproof + waterproof USB port design
- IP68 Dust proof
- Mufti-function Torch with 4 modes, including week light, strong light , SOS, Strobe.
- Reverse Charging Function
- Custom button
- Working temperature: ﹣20℃-55℃
- 9 languages supported, 27 input modes
- 3 card slot , 2 for sim cards, another one for TF Card. Supporting 32GB TF Card
- Network: 850/900/1800/1900（B5/B8/B3/B2）
- Supporting Camera,Video, FM Radio, Calendar,Recorder, Bluetooth and so on.