The NOMU S30 mini is the latest rugged phone coming from the Chinese brand Nomu. The handset is IP68 rated and it can withstand being exposed to water and dust; that’s because the NOMU S30 mini is fully sealed, including the USB port, speakers and other external ports.
As we’ll see in the video below the S30 mini can also be submerged into water up to 1.5 meters deep, with the company claiming it can survive for 1 to 2 hours. Let’s have a look at the video.
From what we can see the NOMU S30 mini appears to be coming out alive from being sink into the sea, at depths going from 50cm to 100cm. Which is what you would expect from an IP68 rated phone.
Gizchina News of the week
Here are the full specifications of the NOMU S30 mini for those who are interested in getting one:
- IP68 Water, drops, and dust proof
- Real waterproof USB Port
- Android 7.0
- Super Tough Carbon fiber battery cover
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- 4.7” HD touch screen with Gorilla Glass 3, supporting Glove mode and smart gesture
- 8.0MP Sony Rear camera+2.0MP front camera
- Enhanced MTK6737T quad core 1.5GHz Processor
- 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- 5V 2A quick charging
- Charging Led supported
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Networks: 2G: B5/B8/B3/B2 3G: B5/B8/B2/B1 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 4G TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41