The Maze Alpha is apparently coming in a new version with a whopping 6GB of RAM on August 28th. The handset comes a few weeks after the release of the “base” model with 4GB of RAM.
We aren’t aware yet if there’ll be any other change to the device but seen that it already packs a good Mediatek Helio P25, we definitely doubt it. We don’t see better alternatives the smartphone manufacturer could use at this time, but we hope we’re wrong.
For those who aren’t fully aware of the phone, the Maze Alpha is the company’s best looking phone on the market. It sports a full-screen design with very slims bezels on the top and sides of the big 6.0-inch display. The handset also packs a good sized 4000mAh capacity battery which ensures a day of battery life.
Maze Alpha Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Screen, 2.5D Curved Glass, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 83 percent Screen-to-Body Ratio, Scratch Resistant
- CPU: Helio P25 ( MTK6757 ) Octa Core ( 4 x 2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.4GHz
- ARM Cortex-A53 )
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP + 5.0MP back cameras with SAMSUNG S5K3L8 sensor
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Electronica Compass, HotKnot
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby ( dual Nano SIM cards )
- Feature: GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz