Looking for an unique looking phone to show off to your friends? If you are, then have a look at the beautiful and bezelless UMIDIGI Crystal, the latest handset launched from the Chinese phone maker. You can now get it for $139.99 over at Coolicool; let’s learn more about it before heading over there!
The UMIDIGI Crystal comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display by SHARP, coated in 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The 2.5D glass coating also extends to the back of the smartphone, giving the Crystal a super smooth look.
Under the hood we find a Mediatek MTK6750T octa-core CPU clocked at 1.5GHz paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory.
UMIDIGI’s Crystal sports 13MP and 5MP cameras on the back, with one featuring a wide lens and the other a telephoto one. Together they can help capturing photos with more details in low light conditions or applying the bokeh effect. Below the two cameras we find the fingerprint scanner.
The UMIDIGI Crystal packs a 3000mAh battery and it runs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
UMIDIGI Crystal Specifications
- 5.5 Inch 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass Sharp Bezel-less Screen, 1920*1080 Pixel
- MTK6750T 1.5GHz Quad Core
- Support Touch ID, Unlock in 0.1-0.3s, Multi-function
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Support 256GB TF Card Expansion
- 13 MP & 5 MP SAMSUNG Dual Back Camera + 5 MP Front Camera
- Android 7.0 System
- 3000mAh Battery
- Metal Frame & Dual Lumia Glass Design
- Support 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB Type C, Bluetooth 4.0 etc.
- Support G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Glonass etc.
- Dual SIM: NANO SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card (Another SIM Slot Can Be Used in Combination with a NANO SIM Card or a TF Card)
- Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B20, Support 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network