It’s finally time for the Homtom S8 to go on presale, the Samsung S8 inspired device will indeed be available for pre-orders starting August 28th. During the first week going from August 28th to September 3rd you’ll be able to get the device for just $169.99 instead of its full retail price of $189.99. With it you’ll get a gift bag with accessories including a transparent phone case, a tempered glass screen protector and a ring holder. Let’s learn more about the phone!
So, as previously mentioned, the Homtom S8 is yet another take on the popular Samsung S8 design. As such it comes with a 18:9 display aspect ratio and thinner than usual top and bottom bezels.
The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek MT6750T octa-core CPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. We also find a dual rear camera setup with 16MP and 5MP shooters, below you find the full specifications.
Homtom S8 Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch 18:9 720×1440 HD+
- CPU: MediaTek MT6750T Octa-core 1.5GHz
- Back camera: SONY 16MP+5MP dual rear camera
- Front camera: 13MP
- Massive memory: 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 128GB External Memory
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Other Features: Fast charge, Smart Gestures, GPS-AGPS, OTG, Hotknot, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, etc.
- Size: 152×72.5×7.9mm
- Frequency(MHz): GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA B8(900)/B1(2100) FDD-LTE B1(2100)/B3(1800)/ B7(2600)/B20(800)
Pre-orders of the Homtom S8 at $169.99 will start simultaneously on multiple e-commerce platforms, including AliExpress, Gearbest, Lightinthebox, Tomtop, TinyDeal, Geekbuying and more. Here are some places where you’ll certainly find it: Lightinthebox, AliExpress Homtom store and Twinbuys store.