Did you like the UMIDIGI S2 from the start but you weren’t quick enough to get it during presales at the discounted price? Then regret no more as you can now get this quite complete smartphone for $30 off retail price, dropping to only $199.99. Let’s learn about the smartphone, shall we?
The UMIDIGI S2 comes with a 6-inch display with the trendy 18:9 aspect ratio encased in a full metal body. The new design allows UMIDIGI to fit a larger display in the footprint of a 5.5-inch phone. Thus giving you an higher screen-to-body ratio, better handling and a more immersive viewing experience.
Aside from that, the S2 also packs some rather good internal hardware, going from the really power efficient Mediatek Helio P20 clocked at 2.3Ghz, 4GB of RAM to the 64GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD).
The UMIDIGI S2 is also equipped with a dual rear camera setup composed of 13MP + 5MP Sony shooters and a 5MP selfie snapper. The massive 5100mAh capacity battery then ensures at least two days of battery life, it’s also easy and quick to charge thanks to the USB Type-C port and PE+ fast charging support.
UMIDIGI S2 Full Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 720 x 1440 pixels screen
- CPU: Helio P20 Octa Core 2.3GHz
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 5.0MP + rear 13.0MP + 5.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card or 1 Nano SIM card + 1 TF card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz FDD-LTE: 800/1800/2100/2600MHz