For reasons unknown to us, the Huawei P20 lite has enjoyed the most of publicity of all the upcoming Huawei P20 series. Now, just ahead of its official launch on March 27th, the yet to be announced device has now been listed for pre-order by two Polish retailers. The listing alongside the retail price revealed the smartphone’s design and specifications, which have already been subject to numerous leaks.
According to the information on RTV Euro and X-Kom website, the Huawei P20 Lite retail price has been pegged at PLN 1,599/ $468. Available color options include blue, Pink, black and will start shipping 26th of April 2018 with free delivery and optional installment payment of up to 20 months.
As far as specs and design are concerned, most of the previous leaks and renders turn out to be correct. The Huawei P20 lite is seen flaunting the top notch at the display which is becoming a norm and on the flip side, it has a dual rear camera in a vertical arrangement and a fingerprint sensor on what looks like a glass body.
The Pre-order page confirms the presence of an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage under it hood, while the display is a 5.8-inch display with 1080×2280 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. The rest of the specs and features filtered from the pre-order page can be seen below.
Huawei P20 Lite – specifications:
- System: Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 overlay,
- Display: 5.84 “Full HD + (2280 x 1080 pixels), 19: 9, IPS, 2.5D glass, FullView,
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 659,
- RAM: 4 GB,
- Memory: 64 GB,
- Card slot: yes, up to 256GB,
- Camera: 8 MP,
- Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP,
- Additional information: Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS and Glonass, LT6 Cat 6 modem, fingerprint reader, hybrid Dual SIM, face recognition,
- Battery: 3000 mAh, SuperCharge,
- Dimensions and weight: 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm, 145 g.