Xiaomi has just expanded its smart TV portfolio with the launch of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S, a 55-inch smart TV, and an upgraded version of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4A/4C that is now on sale in China and India. The major highlights of the TV include an AI voice assistant, premium all metal finishing, and increased number of ports, and support for Bluetooth remote for easier operation.
The Mi TV 4S 55-inch flaunts a 55-inch IPS LCD with 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels), and HDR content support. The LCD panel is said to feature direct backlighting, 60Hz refresh rate, and 8ms response time. Inside the TV is the quad-core Amlogic processor- the same processor found inside the Mi TV 4A. It is paired with same Mali-450 GPU, 2GB of RAM, but with smaller 8GB eMMC5.1 flash memory.
The Mi TV 4S uses Xiaomi’s Android-based PatchWall UI with AI voice assistant and comes with multi-purpose Mi Remote Control with support for infrared and Bluetooth that enables it to work with some home appliances such as setup box
The Mi TV 4s is currently available for Pre-order in China and will go on sale on April 3 at CNY 2,999.
Mi TV 4S 55-inch: Specifications
- Screen: 55-inch (Diagonally), IPS LCD, Direct Backlight, 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels), HDR, 8ms Response Time, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 178-Degree Viewing Angle
- Audio: 2×8-watt Stereo Speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS, DTS HD
- Ports: 3×HDMI (with ARC), 1×Optical Audio Port, 1×RF Cable, 1×Ethernet, 2×USB, 1×S-PDIF
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Remote Control: Bluetooth Voice Remote Control
- Software: PatchWall UI, AI Voice Assistant, Mi Video Player
- Processor: Amlogic SoC (64-Bit 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-Core CPU + Mali-450 GPU @ 750Mhz)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Mounts & Stands: Table Stand, Wall Mount
- Price: CNY 2,999