If you’re in the lookout for an affordable device with a good design, the new trendy 18:9 aspect ratio and a really affordable price tag, then we’ve something for you – the HOMTOM S7. The smartphone is indeed now on sale at just $82.99 which makes it a best buy for the price range. Let’s learn more about it.
Starting with the display, that’s probably one of the best features on the phone. The HOMTOM S7 comes with a 5.5-inch screen and an 18:9 display aspect ratio. The relatively small (for today’s standards) screen, along with the elongated 18:9 aspect ratio, will make the phone feel quite comfortable in the hands at around the size of an older 5-inch 16:9 device.
Under the hood, the HOMTOM S7 packs a decent MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD).
On the back of the phone we also find a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera setup, meanwhile at the front we have an 8MP selfie snapper.
HOMTOM S7 Full Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch; 640×1280 HD resolution; IPS display
- Aspect ratio: 18:9 Full Display
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737 quad-core
- GPU: ARM Mali T720 MP1@650MHz
- Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM Memory; 64GB Expandable Memory
- Rear Camera: 13MP +2MP Dual rear camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Battery: 2900mAh Li-Ion battery
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Unlock: Fingerprint ID
- Shooting Modes: Beauty effect,Panoramic shooting,Bokeh,HDR,Auto-focus
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Card Type: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Others: Hotknot, Bluetooth, Split-screen mode
- Color Option: Black, Silver, Blue
- Frequency(MHz): FDD-LTE B1(2100) /B3(1800) /B7(2600) /B8(900) /B20(800) WCDMA B1(2100) /B5(850) /B8(900)GSM B5(850) /B8(900) /B3(1800) /B2(1900)