The kitchen is a very important part of our everyday life and if you want to have an amazing cooking experience, then you should read this article to the end. Recently, Xiaomi released an induction cooker which has a precise control and different heating levels. This product is compatible with App control which shows you the fire intensity and remaining cooking time.
With about 99 different heat levels, you can precisely control the cooking temperature and whatever you are preparing can have a perfect cooking time. One intriguing perspective of this cooker is that it is perfect for all types of food, from the easily cooked meals like noodles to the more time-consuming meals like cereals because its temperature can be perfectly adjusted. Traditional cookers with one heating level are associated with cooking failures but this is not so with the Xiaomi induction cooker.
The Xiaomi Induction cooker comes with an electromagnetic coil which is separate from the heating plate so that if water and other fluids fall on the plate, it quickly dries off before reaching the coil thereby preserving the lifespan of the coil. It is equipped with an external metal temperature probe, which can directly access the bottom of the pot thus it accurately measure the temperature of the pot body.
This product comes with a dimension of 26.50 x 26.50 x 7.00 cm and weighs about 2Kg. For effective cooking, it is adviced that you use a perfect fit pot so that the heat can be disseminated evenly.
Gizchina News of the week
In addition, the Xiaomi Induction Cooker uses a dual-frequency heating technology which gives a wonderful cooking experience. With the sensitive temperature probe and dual-frequency heating technology, Xiaomi cooker can lock the pot temperature for a long time. To avoid accidental leakage, this product comes with a water and electricity isolation.
Important Points To Note
- When using the metal handle pot, please pay attention to anti-scald
- Appliances cannot be operated by an external controller or a separate remote control system
- Do not place the product directly on the metal table to prevent the product from heating the metal table
- The heat can cause damage (decoloration/deformation) on the walls and furniture – please place the product at least 10cm away from the wall and furniture
- Ensure that the pot bottom is flat and it should not be less than 12cm in diameter and also not larger than the heating zone for effective cooking