OnePlus 6 is now among the few smartphones officially running Android 9.0 Pie. Despite having released the major update for the handset just a few days ago, that doesn’t mean that the beta updates will stop.
After tasting Pie, OnePlus 6 is now eligible for another new beta update. This new update introduces the Community App, bugfixes and optimizations to the smartphone software. Currently, the update is only available for the Beta testers, but judging by the number of fixes and improvements we hope to see it available for everyone in the coming days.
Here goes the complete changelog of this update:
- Fixed touch latency issue;
- Optimized standby power consumption.
- Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface;
- Fixed issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by a gesture.
Community 2.2.0 APP:
- Community notices added as feature;
- New feed for following community members;
- Stickied comments displayed on the app;
- Added more options to share threads;
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
If you’re out of Beta program and want to have a taste of this update, you’ll need to enroll in the program by manually flashing a Beta release. We advise you to take a backup first since it’ll pretty much wipe all your data.